Fill out the following pre-application to see if you qualify to join our Private Banking Program.
To help the Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
AS PART OF THE FINAL APPLICATION FOR A COMMERCIAL BANK ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
– Last three (3) years business tax returns, including balance sheets and/or financial statements.
– Interim Financial Statements, with prior year comparison.
– Last three (3) years personal tax returns for each Guarantor (if applicable).
– Personal Financial Statement for each Guarantor (if applicable).
– Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement
– Trade Name Certificate, Business Resolution (one or more as applicable).
– Last three months bank statements for the business.
– Copy of driver’s license and/or passport.
– State issued regulatory licenses as applicable.
– $2,500.00 Application & Setup Fee.
Additional documentation and associated fees may be required as we proceed through the underwriting process. We will not be able to process your application without all of the above information.
By completing the form below you certifies that you intend to apply for a Commercial Bank Account in the manner indicated in this pre-application and certify that everything stated herein is correct. Pacific Banking Corp may keep this application whether or not it is approved.